A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Omley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Omley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Omley graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Omley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Verde Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy H Omley DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Omley practice?
- Dr. Timothy Omley has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Omley practices Emergency Medicine near Payson, AZ.
See Payson Emergency Physicians.