inactive

Timothy R O'Neal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2012
Dr. O'Neal has been my doctor for 10+ years and when my job changed, my decision on the type of medical insurance I signed up for is what he accepts. He is the only doctor I've seen that just doesn't give you a pill and sends you on your way. He wants to find out what is wrong and the staff in his office does a wonderful job with follow-ups. Because he is such a good doctor, appointments and the wait can be long but knowing what kind of doctor he is is worth the wait.

October 22nd, 2011
Best Family Practioner
I have been Dr. O'Neal's patient since he first started practicing in Redlands, CA, over 30 years. I would not change doctors for anything. He is the best.

April 2nd, 2011
Dedicated Physician
me and my wife have been s patient of Dr. O'Neal he is a very good physcicani know he goes to the hospital to do rouunds in the morning then when finished he spends the day at Beaver medical clinic until late like 7:30 because i have walked out of his office late many tiain then back home iiimes then back to RCH for rounds until 9:00 at least because i was at rry LeafRCH and he would come at 9:00 to do rounds