Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. O'Neal has been my doctor for 10 years and when my job changed, my decision on the type of medical insurance I signed up for is what he accepts. He is the only doctor I've seen that just doesn't give you a pill and sends you on your way. He wants to find out what is wrong and the staff in his office does a wonderful job with follow-ups. Because he is such a good doctor, appointments and the wait can be long but knowing what kind of doctor he is is worth the wait.

Best Family Practioner show details Best Family Practioner
Oct 22nd, 2011

I have been Dr. O'Neal's patient since he first started practicing in Redlands, CA, over 30 years. I would not change doctors for anything. He is the best.

Dedicated Physician show details Dedicated Physician
by Terry Leaf on Apr 2nd, 2011

me and my wife have been s patient of Dr. O'Neal he is a very good physcicani know he goes to the hospital to do rouunds in the morning then when finished he spends the day at Beaver medical clinic until late like 7:30 because i have walked out of his office late many tiain then back home iiimes then back to RCH for rounds until 9:00 at least because i was at rry LeafRCH and he would come at 9:00 to do rounds

I miss you Dr O'Neal show details I miss you Dr O'Neal
Aug 15th, 2010

Dr.O'Neal is the best doctor I have ever had.He is such a caring doctor.I moved to AZ and I miss him and his staff so very much.Michelle Love