A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Osbon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Osbon, MD, MS is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osbon graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Osbon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Summerville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Barton Osbon MD and MS is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Osbon practice?
- Dr. Timothy Osbon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Osbon practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Moncks Corner, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Emergency Physicians.