Dr. Timothy C Oskin MD and FACS is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Oskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Oskin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Oskin, MD, FACS is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oskin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oskin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Oskin practice?
Dr. Timothy Oskin practices General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown General Practitioners, Allentown Surgeons, and Allentown Cardiothoracic Surgeons.