Dr. Timothy Overlock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Overlock?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Overlock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2017

Pompous, Has the Doctors are God Complex

February 10th, 2017

average wait time for last two appointments 60 minutes never did see the doctor the first day. rescheduled for next day saw doctor at medical station after waiting an hour . told him I was going home. two days later received rude unsigned letter from his offices

April 11th, 2016

Dr. Overlock was referred to me as one of the best in Texarkana. I have been seeing him for about 10 years and I definitely agree. He is knowledgeable about newest medical advances. He takes time always to listen and talk to me and to work with me on finding what is best for me. Great doc.

November 8th, 2012

Innovative Doc

I am a 65 year old man and I have long family history of alzheimers disease. I have been very concerned lately because I do not want my wife and children to go through what we had to endure when my father was diagnosed with this terrible disease. Dr.Overlock recommended something that I never even thought of. He said that I should start weight training and regular exercise. To my suprise, this is supposedly proven to help brain function in later years in life and helps prevent alzheimers. I recently got a gym membership and I'm feeling stronger and more focused than ever thanks to this great doctor!

Awesome Doc!!

Very pleased with visit! I've been his patient for 3 years now and lost 45Lbs and counting! This doctor wants nothing but the best care possible for his patients and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a true proffesional!

ex-pack a day smoker

Extremely helpful staff made the long wait seem shorter. He was frank to me about my smoking, but in the end it all worked out because I switched to e cigarettes, maybe not entirely to his credit but he certainly helped. Wishes nothing but the best for patients and although his sometimes stern manner may not please sensitive patients, it was all I needed to make a life change.

Extremely Pleased

Dr. Overlock treated me with the utmost respect. I could not have been more pleased with how he handled my stay in the hospital and how much time and effort was put into figuring out my diagnosis where three other doctors had failed. High marks all around for him.

July 27th, 2012

Very Positive Experience

First of all, this profile picture of Dr. Overlock is unrepresentative and outdated; he looks far better than that. Secondly, Dr. Overlock is very knowledgeable and diligent in his craft, and properly attended to all of my health concerns. Some seem to be put off by his bluntness, but he is always honest with his patients--even if that means pointing out that the onus is on the patient to lead a healthier lifestyle. Dr. Overlock is an excellent physician I would refer to anyone.

March 4th, 2012

Haven't had a good experience yet!! Changing!! OVERALL = 1

November 27th, 2011

PITIFUL

RUDE,STRANGE & SHAMEFUL

September 20th, 2011

VERY RUDE TO ME AND MY WIFE WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL. TREATED ME FOR THE WRONG PROBLEM: I FIRED HIM WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL.I HAVE NO USE FOR HIM:

July 4th, 2011