A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Patrick Baker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Baker practice?
- Dr. Timothy Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Baker practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.