A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Domer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Domer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Domer graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Domer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
- Surgical Hospital At Southwoods
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Domer DO is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Domer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Domer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Domer practices General Practice, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near East Liverpool, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See East Liverpool General Practitioners and East Liverpool Orthopedic Surgeons.