A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Domer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Domer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domer
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Domer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Domer graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Domer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
- Surgical Hospital At Southwoods
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Domer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Domer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Domer has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Domer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Liverpool, OH.
See East Liverpool Orthopedic Surgeons.