A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Domer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Domer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Domer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Domer graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Domer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Liverpool City Hospital
- Surgical Hospital At Southwoods
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Domer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Domer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Domer has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Domer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Liverpool, OH.
See East Liverpool Orthopedic Surgeons.