A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Gray, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Gray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans