Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hodges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hodges, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodges has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Hodges practice?
Dr. Timothy Hodges practices Family Medicine near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID and McCall, ID.
See Meridian Family Physicians.