Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hodges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodges
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Hodges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hodges, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hodges has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Hodges DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Hodges practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hodges has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hodges practices Family Medicine near Meridian, ID.
See Meridian Family Physicians.