Learn more about Dr. Timothy Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Hodges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodges
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hodges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Hodges, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hodges has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Hodges DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Hodges practice?
- Dr. Timothy Hodges has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Hodges practices Family Medicine near Meridian, ID.
See Meridian Family Physicians.