A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Wright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Paul Wright DO is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Wright practice?
- Dr. Timothy Wright has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Wright practices Surgery near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Surgeons.