A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pace
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Pace Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pace, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Pace has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Pace MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Pace practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pace has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Pace practices Psychiatry near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Psychiatrists.