A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Palmer, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Palmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- University of MD Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Wayne Palmer MD is a male Neonatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy W. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Timothy Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Palmer practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians.