Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Pansegrau
Dr. Timothy Pansegrau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bismarck, ND. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Pansegrau is affiliated with Sanford Medical Center, Palmetto Baptist Medical Center Columbia and Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital. Dr. Pansegrau has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Pansegrau has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Timothy Pansegrau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bismarck, ND.