Dr. Timothy Pansegrau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

February 10th, 2013
Never Again.
Dr. pansegrau was by far the rudest man I ever met, I was speaking with a few other people out in the waiting room, They told me They would never see him again either, and had transferred their care to a different thoracic surgeon, I have since done the same.

September 3rd, 2012
Terrible Bedside Manners
Our first experience with Dr. Pansegrau was when my husband was scheduled to have a port put in. No instructions were given that my husband was to be NPO the morning of the procedure. (By the way I did ask the nursing staff the previous night if my husband was to be NPO, they said there were no orders.) Dr. Pansegrau and his PA came into the hospital room and discovered that my husband's sister had given him some coffee. Dr. Pansegrau yelled at us letting him have coffee. At our return office visit, my husband and I waited in the waiting room for half an hour before going to the examining room, were we waited another hour. Finally Dr. Pansegrau came in, no apologies or anything for keeping us waiting for so long. He was very rude, and said he wouldn't touch my husband as far as surgery goes. We are now looking into finding another thoracic surgeon. We will not be returning to him, no matter how good of a surgeon people say he is.

May 29th, 2009
Thank you for everything.

July 3rd, 2008
Excellent surgeon, friendly and encouraging besdide manner. I felt comfortable and at ease after discussing my options with him.