Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by bob bias on Jun 8th, 2015

Best Doctor our family has ever had. He really cares about people.

by Steven Gimmarro on Nov 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pasowicz for nearly ten years now. His easy going style and obvious care for his patients is exceptional. His skills as a Doctor are also exceptional. He is the very essence of what a physician should be, and we would like to expect as patients.

Thorough Knowledgeable Listener show details Thorough Knowledgeable Listener
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr. Tim is just the doctor I need. As the daughter of an old time General Practitioner, I have been blessed to find a doctor who practices medicine with that same attention to detail and care for the individual. He's the best!

Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr Tim is a great guy and always has my best interest in mind when he treats me. Is flexible in some recommendations and let's me choose options. Does a good job teaching interns while he examines me.

Jun 29th, 2011

All Doctors should take lessons from this man! He is the most caring, thoughtful and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He is very professional and at the same time almost like a father figure. This man is awesome!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Nov 3rd, 2010

If you are looking for a Doctor with a great bedside manor and knowledge go see him! Even in a big practice you get the feeling you are his only patient.

Terrific, caring doctor! show details Terrific, caring doctor!
by Anne on Apr 29th, 2010

I feel SO fortunate to have found such a great doctor. It was such a blessing to have someone listen and really hear the issues and concerns of a patient. He's helped resolve many challenges, and always with a wonderful bedside manner. Many thanks for your knowledge, wisdom and kindness!!