Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Steven Gimmarro on Nov 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pasowicz for nearly ten years now. His easy going style and obvious care for his patients is exceptional. His skills as a Doctor are also exceptional. He is the very essence of what a physician should be, and we would like to expect as patients.

Thorough Knowledgeable Listener show details Thorough Knowledgeable Listener
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr. Tim is just the doctor I need. As the daughter of an old time General Practitioner, I have been blessed to find a doctor who practices medicine with that same attention to detail and care for the individual. He's the best!

Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr Tim is a great guy and always has my best interest in mind when he treats me. Is flexible in some recommendations and let's me choose options. Does a good job teaching interns while he examines me.

Jun 29th, 2011

All Doctors should take lessons from this man! He is the most caring, thoughtful and compassionate doctor I have ever met. He is very professional and at the same time almost like a father figure. This man is awesome!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Nov 3rd, 2010

If you are looking for a Doctor with a great bedside manor and knowledge go see him! Even in a big practice you get the feeling you are his only patient.

Terrific, caring doctor! show details Terrific, caring doctor!
by Anne on Apr 29th, 2010

I feel SO fortunate to have found such a great doctor. It was such a blessing to have someone listen and really hear the issues and concerns of a patient. He's helped resolve many challenges, and always with a wonderful bedside manner. Many thanks for your knowledge, wisdom and kindness!!