A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Patchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Patchett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patchett
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patchett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patchett graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Patchett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Patchett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Patchett practice?
- Dr. Timothy Patchett has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Patchett practices Ophthalmology near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Ophthalmologists.