A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Patchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Patchett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patchett graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Patchett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patchett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy H. Patchett practice?
Dr. Timothy Patchett practices Ophthalmology near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Ophthalmologists.