The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Pater
Dr. Timothy Pater, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longmont, CO. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pater is affiliated with Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center, Front Range Orthopedic Surgery Center and Longmont United Hospital. Dr. Pater has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Pater has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Timothy Pater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longmont, CO.
Dr. William Cooney
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Longmont, CO 0.01 mi17
Dr. Gerald Rupp
Longmont, CO 0.01 mi48
Dr. Matthew Gerlach
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Longmont, CO 0.01 mi16