Dr. Timothy Pater Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Pater?

October 3rd, 2017

Radial and ulnar displaced fractures repair

Excellent doctor-had three bad fractures, and had to have a plate screwed into my wrist. Easy to talk to, and did great work.

September 30th, 2017

TEAR GAS PEN

I went to the ER when I injured my right hand by accidentally firing an old tear gas pen from the 60's. Dr. Pater did an excellent job cleaning the wound and restoring my hand to operative condition. The lengthy scar is barely visible and I am undergoing physical therapy to attain full function of my hand. He is a fantastic hand surgeon!

January 16th, 2017

Excellent, highly skilled

Surgery on my thumb with the potential for very painful post-surgical recovery of up to six weeks was so skillfully done that the level of recovery pain was very tolerable and recovery time shorter than expected. Highly recommend this very skilled surgeon.

September 27th, 2016

Great!

Very personable and professional

October 30th, 2013

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon!

I came to Dr. Pater with a left wrist injury. At the appointment, Dr. Pater was very friendly and asked a lot of questions. He was engaged with me and showed that he truly cared about my injury. I ended up needing surgery for my wrist (thanks to that stupid fall I had, I ended up with a torn TFCC.) Dr. Pater spent a lot of time with me before the surgery explaining what was going to happen and answering questions. The surgery went great and I don't have any problems what so ever! My wrist is as good as new. Throughout this whole process, Dr. Pater has been an excellent orthopedist who truly cares about the well being of his patients. I would definitely use again and would recommend to anyone!

September 30th, 2013

Thumb reconstruction had to be redone

I went to see Dr Pater about 4 years ago about my collapsed thumb. He said I needed a thumb reconstruction so I had it done. I noticed that Dr. Pater was always in a hurry and barely looked at me. After the reconstruction I was still having problems even with PT. I tried to explain this to him but he basically blew me off. I got a referral to another doctor in Denver and found a problem with the initial surgery. Something about an area in the thumb that wasn't secured. He said I needed to have another surgery to fix that. I had the surgery by the doctor in Denver and have had no issues since then. I didn't even need to go through Physical Therapy. I was very disappointed in Dr. Pater and his lack of care or caring.

August 14th, 2013

All about the money at this clinic

It is all about the money at this clinic, the care comes in second position. Do everything you can NOT to see a doctor at this clinic. I'm sure if you had two options, the one tha would make the most money for them is the one that will be recommended. You need a doctor you can trust, that is not here.

April 6th, 2012

Great Doctor

Was referred to him by my D.O. for torn rotater cuff. Very friendly, explained details of operation and recovery, answered all my questions, was concerned about my problem. I rate him EXCELLENT!!!

April 30th, 2010

I had already had CMC Arthoscopy on my right thumb with much pain and discomfort. Having moved to Longmont, I went to Dr. Pater when my left thumb problem could no longer be ignored. My exp0erience with Dr Pater was excellent in every way. His technique was such that nerve damage was at a minimum. Would recommend him without hesitation.

October 9th, 2017