Dr. Timothy Pater MD Patient Reviews

Great!
Very personable and professional

October 30th, 2013
Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon!
I came to Dr. Pater with a left wrist injury. At the appointment, Dr. Pater was very friendly and asked a lot of questions. He was engaged with me and showed that he truly cared about my injury. I ended up needing surgery for my wrist (thanks to that stupid fall I had, I ended up with a torn TFCC.) Dr. Pater spent a lot of time with me before the surgery explaining what was going to happen and answering questions. The surgery went great and I don't have any problems what so ever! My wrist is as good as new. Throughout this whole process, Dr. Pater has been an excellent orthopedist who truly cares about the well being of his patients. I would definitely use again and would recommend to anyone!

September 30th, 2013
Thumb reconstruction had to be redone
I went to see Dr Pater about 4 years ago about my collapsed thumb. He said I needed a thumb reconstruction so I had it done. I noticed that Dr. Pater was always in a hurry and barely looked at me. After the reconstruction I was still having problems even with PT. I tried to explain this to him but he basically blew me off. I got a referral to another doctor in Denver and found a problem with the initial surgery. Something about an area in the thumb that wasn't secured. He said I needed to have another surgery to fix that. I had the surgery by the doctor in Denver and have had no issues since then. I didn't even need to go through Physical Therapy. I was very disappointed in Dr. Pater and his lack of care or caring.

August 14th, 2013
All about the money at this clinic
It is all about the money at this clinic, the care comes in second position. Do everything you can NOT to see a doctor at this clinic. I'm sure if you had two options, the one tha would make the most money for them is the one that will be recommended. You need a doctor you can trust, that is not here.

April 6th, 2012
Great Doctor
Was referred to him by my D.O. for torn rotater cuff. Very friendly, explained details of operation and recovery, answered all my questions, was concerned about my problem. I rate him EXCELLENT!!!

April 30th, 2010
I had already had CMC Arthoscopy on my right thumb with much pain and discomfort. Having moved to Longmont, I went to Dr. Pater when my left thumb problem could no longer be ignored. My exp0erience with Dr Pater was excellent in every way. His technique was such that nerve damage was at a minimum. Would recommend him without hesitation.