A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pawlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pawlik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pawlik, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawlik graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pawlik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Univ Of Tex Md Anderson Cancer, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Pawlik MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Pawlik practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pawlik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Pawlik practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.