A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Payne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payne
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Payne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Payne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Charles Payne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Payne practice?
- Dr. Timothy Payne has 11 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Payne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lemont, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Downers Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.