A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Payne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Payne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Payne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Payne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Payne graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Payne has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Charles Payne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Payne practice?
- Dr. Timothy Payne has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Payne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Surgeons.