Dr. Timothy Payne MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2016
Horrible doctor
Dr. Timothy Payne is a horrible doctor. I was sent to him by workmans comp for an injury. Since workmans comp was battling me stating they didn't need to pay anything and they didn't want to pay for surgery, dr. Payne ignored my injury. He claimed there was nothing he could do and he couldn't see a problem. But yet the injury had caused my leg to swell up, my knee was stuck in position and my ankle was stuck turned to the right. My leg could not be straightneed out no matter how much dr. Payne tried, and he hurt me in the process. I sought a second opinion from another doctor whom informed me what was wrong and that I needed surgery to confirm and fix the issue. But I needed dr. Paynes approval of surgery in order for workmans comp to pay for it, which he wouldn't do. Since he wouldn't do surgery I asked what else could be done to fix my knee. I needed something I had been like this for 4 months. His reply was that there is nothing he could do because there isn't a problem with my leg. I couldn't believe it. My other doctor told me each day that goes by without the surgery my knee/leg is going to get worse. I've been like this for 5 months because I can't get approval for surgery.

April 1st, 2014
Dr. Timothy Payne
Dr. Payne is a wonderful Orthopedic physician. He knows his business and he has helped me with my health needs. He is the BEST.

October 19th, 2016