Dr. Timothy Peasak Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Peasak?

If I could give no stars I would....

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Rude..... rude.. did I mention RUDE??? I dislike this man entirely. His bedside manner was horrid. His diagnosis was WRONG and the meds he prescribed me, no one has ever even heard of. Not my specialist, my pcp or my pain management Dr. The pharmacist also said they had no idea what that medication had to do with my problem. Total whack job!! Don't waste you're time at his ER!! You will leave worse than you came in.

Posted on March 13th, 2013

Best doctor I've found yet. Listens to me makes accurate diagnosis and actually cares about my health. Can't go wrong!

Posted on December 27th, 2016