Dr. Timothy Pelkowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Pelkowski?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 14th, 2012

Dr. Pelkowski always takes his time, listens and is very caring. He always reviews all health concerns, is very courteous and will answer all questions and ask if you have more! He gives quality and professional care. Highly recommend him to anyone!

I'm happy

Posted on January 9th, 2010

I vave been to many Physicians over the years. I have been very frustrated when not listened to... not so with Dr. Pelkowski. He listens, spends the time needed, has been accurate in his diagnosis and is willing to try new things. I can't ask for more.

Posted on September 30th, 2009

After seeing three doctors and an ER staff, I was misdiagnosed with multiple 'diseases'. I wasn't getting any better, I was actually getting worse. I called Dr. Pelkowski and he had me come in as soon as I could that same day. It only took in 15 minutes to figure out what was possibly wrong with me (he had two diagnoses in mind and he was upfront with me about it). He ordered blood work that was to be processed ASAP and he called me the following day telling me what I had. Dr. Pelkowski was very kind with the situation and called me two weeks later to see how I was doing. I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat. He's a fantastic doctor.

An excellent doctor in every way!

Posted on October 10th, 2008

Dr. Pelkowski has treated my husband and me for the last five years and has accurately diagnosed and effectively treated several serious and one life threatening condition. He ALWAYS takes the time to ask, "What other questions do you have?" and will listen then patiently answer them. I have never had a physician who was as concerned, thorough and dedicated to his patients. We appreciate the excellent care we have received from him.

Posted on June 21st, 2017