A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pellini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pellini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pellini, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellini graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pellini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy M Pellini MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Pellini practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pellini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Pellini practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kutztown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Trexlertown, PA.
See Kutztown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.