Dr. Timothy Pellini MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
Professional, kind, and a great surgeon
A down to earth Doctor! Dr. Pellini walked me slowly through every step of my surgery. I never felt rushed during my office visits. He was very prompt with communication with any questions I had outside of the office. I have 5 daughters and I would trust him with my girls. He is very professional and attention to detail. I have a better quality of life since my surgery. I would highly recommend this doctor for any GYN needs. He is a true asset in the medical field. Thank you Doctor for safely getting me through this surgery (hysterectomy) with no complications.

December 13th, 2016
This doctor is so incompetent he chose to ignore the symptoms of pre eclampsia that I had to "continue to monitor" them. Well, he didn't have a chance to because two weeks later, my baby was dead in the third trimester. Go anywhere but to him, please!

July 31st, 2014
Very satisfied
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Pellini several weeks ago. I had been seeing the same Gynecologist for over thirty years and was sure I would never find another doctor quite like him. After just two or three visits I am happy to say I have. I have never waited more than ten minutes to be seen. He is very caring and compassionate. I felt completely at ease and confident he would be able to take care of my problem. I have never felt rushed at ant time during my appointments. He takes his time explaining things in detail and answers any questions I may have. He was highly recommended to me and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fine Dr.

January 4th, 2014
Although there are many doctors at this practice, Dr. Pellini was one of the ones I preferred. I have been through two pregnancies and saw him many times throughout both. He also delivered my second child. Not only is he very pleasant during office visits but he asks questions and listens to yours and any concerns. I had to bring my younger daughter with to a lot of my appointments and he was great with her. He let her explore the room and equipment and even showed/explained things to her. During the delivery of my second child there were some concerns with the baby and the delivery and he was very calm and explained everything that was happening and what would be done. That helped keep me calm and our baby was delivered happy and healthy. I saw him for my follow up appointment and all my questions were answered. I would not hesitate recommending him to someone.

June 3rd, 2013
Although he seems nice and caring, he absolutley did not want to listen to my concerns after my 2nd trimester loss. After only performing a couple of tests, he told me that "everything was nnormal" even though there were abnormalities in test results, and refused to do any further testing. As a result, I lost another pregnancy. I am now seeing excellent doctors that are doing some very extensive testing and already have some treatment suggestions based on the initial tests that Dr Pellini performed but chose to ignore. Will definitely not recommend him for anything more complicated than supervision of a normal pregnancy.

May 30th, 2012
Only comment I have - Dr. Pellini is a caring, understading and takes his time when you have questions."Excellent Doctor"

July 25th, 2017