Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pendleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pendleton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendleton graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pendleton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pendleton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Pendleton practice?
Dr. Timothy Pendleton practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brookville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Punxsutawney, PA and Burbank, CA.
See Brookville Internists, Brookville Critical Care Practitioners, Brookville Pulmonologists, Brookville Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Brookville Neurologists.