Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pendleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pendleton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pendleton
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pendleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pendleton, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendleton graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Pendleton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Paul Pendleton MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Pendleton practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pendleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Pendleton practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brookville, PA.
See Brookville Critical Care Practitioners and Brookville Pulmonologists.