Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pendleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pendleton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pendleton
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Pendleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pendleton, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pendleton graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Pendleton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Paul Pendleton MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Pendleton practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pendleton has 8 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Pendleton practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Brookville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Punxsutawney, PA.
See Brookville Critical Care Practitioners and Brookville Pulmonologists.