A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Peppers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Peppers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peppers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peppers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Peppers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Peppers graduated from Loma Linda University, Loma Linda University Medical.
Dr. Peppers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Peppers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Peppers practice?
- Dr. Timothy Peppers has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Peppers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Surgeons.