A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Perozek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Perozek, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perozek
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perozek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Perozek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Perozek graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Perozek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Andrew Perozek MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Perozek practice?
- Dr. Timothy Perozek has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Perozek practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.