A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Perozek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Perozek, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Perozek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Perozek graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Perozek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Andrew Perozek MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Perozek practice?
- Dr. Timothy Perozek has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Perozek practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.