A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pettit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pettit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettit
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pettit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pettit, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettit graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pettit has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Pettit MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Pettit practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pettit has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Pettit practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Surgeons.