Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pfanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pfanner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfanner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pfanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pfanner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfanner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pfanner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Metroplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Pfanner MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Pfanner practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pfanner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Pfanner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Gastroenterologists.