Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pfanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pfanner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfanner
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pfanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pfanner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfanner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pfanner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Metroplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy P Pfanner MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Pfanner practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pfanner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Pfanner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Gastroenterologists.