A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pfanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pfanner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfanner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pfanner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Metroplex Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pfanner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy P. Pfanner practice?
Dr. Timothy Pfanner practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX and Killeen, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Gastroenterologists, and Temple Otolaryngologists.