Dr. Timothy Pflugner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Pflugner?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 6 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 11th, 2012

Dr. Pfluegner got all my broken pieces back to Houston.

Dr. Pluegner saw me in in the Er at Holy Cross Med Ctr. I was brought in by ambulance from the middle of Red River Mtn after an ATV accident. He got to me quickly, was very attentive and stuck with my case through the night trying first more cautious methods of getting me set into a soft cast to get me back home to Houston, Tx. He then opted to get me to surgery to use an external fixator to stabilize my leg for the trip. He was very honest, attentive and kept me involved in each decision. He also kept me comfortable throughout which was very welcome after such a long afternoon rescue. Once I made the long trip home to Houston in the back of a minivan I went to Dr. Brinker at Texas Orthopedics (Fondren Group). He is "the doc" for traumatic bone injuries and deformities in the highly renowned medical center her in Houston. He was happy with Pfluegner's work and let my soft tissue heal a little longer before going in for the big repair work and new fixator. I highly recommend them both.

July 21st, 2016