A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Pham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Anh Pham MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Pham practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Pham practices Allergy & Immunology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Arcadia Allergists.