A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pham, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Pham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Anh Pham MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Pham practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pham has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Pham practices Allergy & Immunology near Arcadia, CA.
See Arcadia Allergists.