Dr. Timothy Pham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Pham?

Posted on January 5th, 2015

When was the last time your doctor called you in a day or two to find out how you were doing and to get a complete update on your progress??? Dr. Pham is an outstanding doctor and I recommend him without reservation.

Posted on January 10th, 2014

Waiting over an hour to see Dr Pham, finally left in frustration (without seeing him). Nurse said he 'forgot about me, but {she} reminded him'. He's done this before at a different appt where I had to wait for over an hour before he finally came it at 9:10 (my appt was at 8 am).

You can't find a better allergist than this in the San Gabriel Valley.

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Known him 15 years...all three kids and my husband and I have seen him om a regular basis. Never a mistake. Never an unkind or thoughtless act. Never, ever rushes the patient to say what they have to say. Kids and parents alike love him. A father of two and and a family man himself, Dr. Pham is a medical model for others.

My allergies are gone -- for the last year at least!

Posted on September 24th, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Pham for about three years, although have not been there in about a year since I no longer have the need. I immediately went on his allergy shot regime and it worked on me. My allergies were out of control, unable to sleep, taking up to 6 or 8 over the counter drowsy causing pills a day. It was bad! About the money, he is worth ever dime I paid him to be able to live a normal, healthy, allergy free life. He knows his stuff. He was always available for questions and his staff was always friendly and professional. If my allergies come back, he will be my first call. I give him and his office a 10+, simply because he delivered to my life what he promised!

Posted on August 21st, 2008

Learned from an expert allergist he is injecting only 1,000th of the amount of allergen to be therapeutic. Hmmmm.... sounds like a money making scheme to me. Goes along with his attitude.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017