A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Piearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Piearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Piearson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Piearson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adair County Memorial Hospital
- Adair Co Memorial Hospital
- Adair County Memorial Hospital, Greenfield, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Charles Piearson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Piearson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Piearson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Piearson practices Family Medicine near Stuart, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, IA.
See Stuart Primary Care Doctors.