A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Piearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Piearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piearson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Piearson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Piearson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Piearson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adair County Memorial Hospital
- Adair Co Memorial Hospital
- Adair County Memorial Hospital, Greenfield, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Piearson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Piearson practice?
- Dr. Timothy Piearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Piearson practices Family Medicine near Greenfield, IA.
See Greenfield Primary Care Doctors.