A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Piearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Piearson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Piearson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adair County Memorial Hospital
- Adair Co Memorial Hospital
- Adair County Memorial Hospital, Greenfield, IA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piearson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Piearson practice?
Dr. Timothy Piearson practices Family Medicine near Stuart, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, IA and Fontanelle, IA.
See Stuart Family Physicians.