Dr. Timothy Pietro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Pietro?

September 14th, 2016

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Not only is his staff RUDE and IGNORANT but they (Jessica, Sheila)act like they are better than everyone else. I was on hold for 16 minutes then when they picked up the phone they hung up on me. When i called back they tried to blame me and my phone. The doctors staff has changed so much it makes me wonder how he is as a doctor. People say he is a good doctor but he cant seem to keep a good staff,hmmmm

July 16th, 2016

Dr. Pietro guided us through the urology problem until it was resolved. He provided options for resolution when available and information so we made an informed decision. Albert, his assistant was attentive, compassionate, and professional. My husband and I are grateful for Dr. Pietro's knowledge and professionalism, we will recommend him to our family and friends.

May 28th, 2016

Best Urologist in Riverside County !

It was my first visit and his staff gave me such one on one personal care. His nurse Albert was very helpful. Dr.Pietro was so attentive and understanding. I never felt rushed. Great Urologist !!

October 16th, 2015

I hate this office!

Everyone in this office is highly incompetent! The office staff are all rude, physician assistants never return phone calls, my appointments ALWAYS get rescheduled with no regard to me having a job and needing to request time off ahead of time, and if the pharmacy need approval for medication - forget about it! It's a fight every time a need a refill! Despite it all, I stuck by them but now it's time to find a new doctor. They do not care about their patients well being at all. I hate this place!

July 14th, 2015

Patient

If I can give NEGATIVE stars I will give -5 for this doctor. Requesting to do several test without any treatment for 6 months.. nothing improves. I can't change different doctor due to the ins. The staffs are mean. They say they will follow up but don't. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR. If your family doctors refers to this guy...ask for another doctor. Don't make mistake like me.

May 5th, 2014

Dr Pietro knows his stuff...

Office is nice & friendly. Went to Dr. Pietro 7 yrs ago. Now have possble stones again and he is still very professional and friendly. He's very thorough and explains everything if needed. Highly recommended.

June 15th, 2011

Horrible!!!!!

I have had to wait and hour and half because they overbooked. The shortest wait was 30mins and when I meet with Dr. Pietro he always seems as if he has a attitude. He makes you make an appt. to tell you he's going to order more test rather then have you take the test before coming to office visit. I often feel as if they are trying to milk my insurance doing unnessary test. The office staff are pleasent but dont get the job done and lost med. records I hand delivered. They say they will follow up and don't. Would NOT recommend!!!

June 2nd, 2010

Dr. Pietro utilizes a frank, no-nonsense, practical approach to urology with a ready diagnosis and practical advice that does not recommend surgery as a first line treatment. His "bedside manner" is cordial and friendly, frank and much appreciated.

January 6th, 2010

Former Patient

Never know if and when the next apt will be cancelled until your physically there.

March 9th, 2017