A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pilla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pilla, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pilla graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pilla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Pilla MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Pilla practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pilla has 5 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Pilla practices General Practice, Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and Salem, NJ.
See Woodbury Primary Care Doctors and Woodbury Surgeons.