A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Piontkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Piontkowski is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piontkowski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Piontkowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Piontkowski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Piontkowski practice?
- Dr. Timothy Piontkowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Piontkowski practices Family Medicine near Lapeer, MI.
See Lapeer Family Physicians.