A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Piontkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Piontkowski is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piontkowski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Piontkowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piontkowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy Piontkowski practice?
Dr. Timothy Piontkowski practices Family Medicine near Lapeer, MI.
See Lapeer Family Physicians.