Dr. Timothy Plimpton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Plimpton?

November 5th, 2016

Questionable

I visit him which is usually a 3 day wait. Don't even think about emailing him he is just too busy. He'll prescribe meds, but somehow I always end up in the ER. Each time I've been to ER I am able to see the difference in doctor's practice. The ER doctors seem to be more alert, ask all the right questions and pinpoint what is wrong. I trust ER doctors more than my primary doctor which kind of suck. If I get sick next time I think I'll just skip the primary dr and go to ER.

November 25th, 2015

He's okay

When you go see him it's about 15 minutes wait. He's an in and out sort of guy. Emails are answered, but really short and brief like he has a ton of work, so minus for lack of quality. I had another doctor that was more thorough with emails, but my previous doctor moved. Also, the other doctor takes time to examine, talk about what's going on and just seems more caring. Improvement: Spend more time with emails and explaining things. Be more caring. Like his mind is elsewhere for some reason.

July 17th, 2015

Typical Kaiser primary care

kind of aloof and uncaring. he is my MD at Kaiser. He is very short in his emails and takes longer than he should to respond as comapred to others I have had. Im not a fan. But, Kaiser really is getting more robotic and less caring in general

April 17th, 2014

Sorry to see him leave

I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Plimpton as my Doctor for these past years. He has always been concerned about my health when others rushed me through the system. I sad in losing him but happy he will be able to help others in Sacramento. He is a hard worker and always does what is right for his patients. He will be sorely missed.

August 7th, 2017