A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Popham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Popham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Popham graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Popham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Popham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan