A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Popham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Popham is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Popham, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Popham graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Popham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy B Popham MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy B. Popham practice?
- Dr. Timothy Popham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Popham practices Gastroenterology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Gastroenterologists.