Dr. Timothy Presnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Presnell?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Presnell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2013

registered nurse

I would not recommend this physician. My mom tried for a week or more to get this office to return her call, and when I called hospital administration asking them to have someone call her, they called her and then refused to see her any more, unless emergent. My mom had a prolapsed uterus, (uterus showing in the vagina), she had to go to bristol to have surgery, due to this physician would not see her. People it is your right to question your doctor, for them to answer all your questions and you can ask for second opinions and you can fire your doctor. If you are not satisfied with them, change, ask questions get another opinion. It is your legal right, They are hired by you. Take a [ad with you, have your questions ready, make them answer everyone and if you don't understand make them explain until you do. Doctors are not God's. They work for you.

January 23rd, 2013

registered nurse

I have been a RN for almost 16 years in a level I trauma center in the neuro/trauma icu and this has to be the most unprofessional office Ive seem. Dr and nurses. My mother has been trying to get back in to see him after she seen him initially for a prolapsed uterus. She is having issues and has called for two weeks and left messages but no one from this office has returned her call. This is unacceptable. If this happened at my hospital, administration would be involved. Would not recommend at all.

January 20th, 2012

Great Doctor and Staff

This was my first visit with Dr. Presnell, my previous obgyn moved away after my son was born in May. I was scared about having to find a new doctor; however to my surprise the nurse and Dr. Presnell made me feel at ease as if i had been a patient of his for years. He told me about all my options gave me lots of info to take and read over, did my exam and i was done. Would highly recommend!

December 27th, 2011

Dr. Presnell is a wonderful caring man. He has been my doctor for 27 years, since before my daughter was born. He is always concerned not only with my physical well-being but with my emotional well-being. There's not many around like him.

August 2nd, 2016