A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pringle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pringle, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pringle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pringle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pringle, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Pringle graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pringle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- South Hampton Community Hospital
- Victory Medical Center at Plano Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Craig Pringle MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Pringle practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pringle has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Pringle practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Surgeons.