Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Pringle
Dr. Timothy Pringle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carrollton, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Pringle is affiliated with Victory Medical Center at Plano Texas, Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton and South Hampton Community Hospital. Dr. Pringle has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Pringle has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Timothy Pringle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.
Dr. Pedro Loredo III
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Carrollton, TX 0.82 mi14
Dr. Ryan Burkart
Carrollton, TX 0.96 mi9
Dr. Michael Turner
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Carrollton, TX 0.98 mi9