A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pringle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pringle, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pringle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pringle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pringle, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Pringle graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pringle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- South Hampton Community Hospital
- Victory Medical Center at Plano Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Craig Pringle MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy C. Pringle practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pringle has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Pringle practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Surgeons.