Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Radiologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Beware of Groupon deal for vein wave!  |  show details
by Cynthia Kirby on Nov 9th, 2014

I bought a Groupon for two treatments of vein wave treatment for spider veins. I was told that I might not see any improvement due to the veins being fed by a larger vein....very common for spider veins. I had my left leg treated and figured I'd do the right leg on my second visit. Six weeks later, I've went from spider veins that were barely visible to a leg that looks like a war zone! I called the office asking to speak to Dr. Pringle, but was told both times by his nurse that this is typical of vein wave treatment and most patients either live with the bad results or have surgery on the feeder vein. Apparently the Groupon deal is to get you in the door so damage can be done and you can now pay for a costly surgery to repair it! I was told the worst thing that can happen is I'd see no results! And I'm now told that it will probably get worse over time! What I thought was bad before is now 100 times worse! I'd take my barely there spider veins back any day! This is the biggest mistake I've ever made!

|  LCSW and Minister  |  show details
by Mary Jackson and Victor Jackson on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr . Pringle is very knowledgeable and thorough in his work. He takes time to explain what his recommendations are and the treatment process. I would recommend him to others.

|  Most Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
by Jennifer Francis on Mar 31st, 2013

Dr. Pringle is one of many doctors that I see. Out of all the doctors I see he is the most caring and understanding. If not for him I would not of been sent to a pain specialist. He recognized that I had pain issues and rectified the problem. He has a great bedside manner and gives you plenty of time for questions and answers. I was referred to him and was given a appointment the same week. His staff is very attentive and know all patients by their names. Waiting time is minimal and very rare to wait longer than 10 to 15 minutes. He is a great doctor and have reccomended him to family members.

|  Incomparable compassion and genuine concern  |  show details
by Gwendolyn Walker on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr. Pringle treated my 77 year old mother; I was especially anxious because of her preexisting health conditions but was put quickly put at ease when I realized how compassionate he was. I sincerely felt he had my mother's best interest at heart. I sincerely appreciate his humility, thoroughness and the kindness showed by his entire staff.

|  Licensed Professional Counselor  |  show details
by Mary S. on Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Pringle is the real deal. I am so impressed with his ability to make you feel comfortable and warm. He is compassionate, empathetic and is the first to educate you on what is going on with your body. He has not only treated my varicose veins but he has taught me how to prevent further damage by educating me. Dr. Pringle I truly believe you are what all doctors should strive to be. Thank you for caring, taking time to educate me and treating me in the comforting manner you do. I appreciate your help and believe GOD is working through you. I will never forget you! :)

|  Knowledgeable, Caring and Compassionate  |  show details
May 5th, 2012

Great MD who is caring and compassionate. Always takes time to explain things in detail... Thanks for everything! I feel great!

Dec 4th, 2011

Greatest Doctor and person that I've met in a long time. Very special and compassionate person. God fearing individual.

|  Great MD  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

Met with Dr. Pringle today and felt very comfortable with him and his knowledge. Very capable and compassionate.

|  Patient Beware - He thinks that he is great  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2011

I had been seeing Dr. Pringle for several years for a DVT in my leg that had damaged some veins in my leg. I had pain, swelling & discoloration. Dr. Pringle pushes having numerous laser ablation surgeries in his office (very costly). He said that the swelling would go away, but each procedure just didnt make much difference, except that my leg felt worse. During the last surgery, he ended up giving me another DVT in my leg from the procedure. My leg was so bruised,discolored & throbbing, so I tried to call his office to be seen, but they did not have any vascular tech appointments for 2 weeks after surgery. When I finally was scanned, the vascular tech informed Dr. Pringle that it was another clot, but he looked at the machine and said that he knew anatomy better and that it would eventually be dissolved into my body, but later decided that I should start blood thinner therapy. His office is like a supermarket filled with numerous supplements for sell like Juice Plus, Advocare and Plasmanex (instead of standard Coumadin therapy). A video in the waiting room keeps repeating, the same informational commercial for the Cieaura holographic chip. He is not good at explaining anything. He talks in doctor words that the normal person cant understand, to make people think he is smart, I guess. I finally decided to get smart and went to another doctor for a 2nd opinion. The new doctor sent me for a leg scan, CT of my heart and after seeing my results, I was scheduled for surgery in a real hospital the next week. The new doctor said this was serious and needed to be taken care of ASAP. There was hardly any blood flow getting through my upper leg, due to the clot that Dr. Pringles last manipulation procedure had given me. The CT scan of my heart showed that a tiny pulmonary embolism had gone to my heart and that I very lucky to be alive. The new doctor also put in a vena cava filter just in case another clot starts to travel. The new doctor only told me that Dr. Pringle sure did not do me any favors. Thank God, I decided to seek out another doctor! How many people does he have to hurt before he realizes there are some things he is not equipped to handle.

|  Best doctor that doesn't always want to cut you!!  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2010

I loved my visit with Dr. Pringle and his staff. Everyone was very kind and helpful. Unlike the previous comment, maybe her artery wasn't blocked, but a doctor was trying to make tons of money off of her, as they usually do. The old "scare and cut" tactic is very common in the hospital. Anyway, Dr. Pringle hasn't had to perform a surgery on me, because he had taken the time out to educate me on being healthy. He is an advocate of healthy eating and the quality of life to prevent disease. He was very kind and extremely professional!!

|  Should be disbarred from practicing medicine  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

He did sonogram and told me my minor artery going into my face had some blockage. Told me to take Juice Plus which his wife sells as a help.Went to another vascular surgeon for 2nd opinion, he did a sonogram and found my major artery leading to my brain was 90% blocked with emergency surgery scheduled for next day. I am lucky to be alive since Dr. Pringle doesn't know a major artery from a minor one and only wanted to sell his wife's Juice Plus supplements.Dr Pringle's front office gave me a hard time about getting a receipt for my visit. After 3 requests by phone, I made a trip to the office and had to demand a copy! The girl said she didn't know if she was allowed to fax me a receipt..Being nice and good looking doesn't keep patients alive..do yourself a huge favor and get a "real" doctor who knows what they are doing.

May 27th, 2010

very thorough, very clear when talking with me and my family members. Great sense of humor, puts you at ease during surgery

|  anna vukovcan..my gram thanks so much .....god will guide your hands  |  show details
May 22nd, 2010

i could ramble on, but thank you soo much .. may you be happy...you sure made my gram happy, and of course our family.... ty ty ty love etersa neff

Dec 3rd, 2009

Very professional with a caring demeanor.