A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pritchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pritchard is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pritchard, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchard graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Pritchard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- LakeEast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pritchard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Pritchard practice?
Dr. Timothy Pritchard practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Mentor, OH.
See Mentor Surgeons.