Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pritchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pritchard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pritchard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pritchard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pritchard, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritchard graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Pritchard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- LakeEast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy James Pritchard MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy J. Pritchard practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pritchard has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Pritchard practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Mentor, OH.
See Mentor Surgeons.