Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pruett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pruett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pruett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Critical Care
- Cryptococcal Meningitis
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Organ Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruett graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pruett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Lane Pruett MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Pruett practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pruett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Timothy Pruett practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Infectious Disease Doctors, and Minneapolis Surgeons.