Learn more about Dr. Timothy Pruett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Pruett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pruett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pruett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Pruett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Critical Care
- Cryptococcal Meningitis
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Organ Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruett graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pruett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Lane Pruett MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Timothy L. Pruett practice?
- Dr. Timothy Pruett has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Pruett practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Infectious Disease Doctors, and Minneapolis Surgeons.