Learn more about Dr. Timothy Puckett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Puckett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puckett
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Puckett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Puckett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Puckett graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Puckett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy A Puckett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Timothy A. Puckett practice?
- Dr. Timothy Puckett has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Puckett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.