A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Quan, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Quan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Quan MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Timothy Quan practice?
- Dr. Timothy Quan has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Quan practices Rheumatology near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Rheumatologists.