A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Quast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quast
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quast Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Quast, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quast graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quast has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Michael Quast MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Timothy M. Quast practice?
- Dr. Timothy Quast has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Quast practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists, Bethesda Critical Care Practitioners, and Bethesda Pulmonologists.