Dr. Timothy Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Bariatric Medicine Canon City, CO

3.4

June 8th, 2015
He was a Godsend!!
Trying to find a doctor to simply do a fill is a nightmare. If you don't get your surgery done by the same dr, you can forget it!! I searched & searched, finally, found one in Aurora, Co. He was rude, spent all his time telling me how grateful I should be that he offered to do a fill even though he wasn't my dr. He was also NOT cheap! Finally, found Dr. Tim Brown, a godsend. Kind, very gentle, nice and no lecture, just help. If a person moves to a new area, good luck finding a fill dr. who will just do their job and not add a lecture.

November 1st, 2011
Best Surgeon
I love Dr Brown, He was honest with me and did great surgery on me. He saved my Life.. I was weary at first but rumors are not to be listened to ever! He has taken good care of me and genuinely cared of my well being and how I was feeling. His staff are genuine and care deeply for their Patient's . I am well pleased than any surgeon I ever had! I have had 4 surgeons and Dr Brown is the best of them all! Thank you for your deep concern of my well being and for my life sincerely..

June 18th, 2011
A pleasure to know
Wonderful Physician and good bedside manner. Professional staff and treated very kindly by this Dr

Health Guides