A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Flynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Flynn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flynn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Flynn MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Timothy Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Flynn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Oakwood, GA.
See Oakwood Internists and Oakwood Endocrinologists.