A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Timothy Flynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flynn
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Flynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Flynn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Flynn graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Flynn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy R Flynn MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Timothy R. Flynn practice?
- Dr. Timothy Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Flynn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Endocrinologists.