Dr. Timothy Gilbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Timothy Gilbert?

Posted on July 13th, 2017

This physician literally saved my life. Had significant complications from surgery. Spent 72 days in the hospital, 21 of those days were spent in ICU. Once discharged I still felt horrible and was down almost 40 lbs. After multiple visits with several physicians and still not felling better a friend suggested Dr. Gilbert. Although a 2 hour drive to see Dr. Gilbert I felt at this point it was worth a try. After my second visit I still felt bad and questioned his diagnosis. He strongly suggested I stick with the therapy and was certain his diagnosis was correct. In 2 months I gained over 30 lbs and feeling normal again for the first time in 6 months! I continue to improve and now have resumed all my normal activities. The 2 lessons I learned are trust your physician and be patient and that Dr. Gilbert is a truly knowledgeable caring physician. Thank you Dr. Gilbert for giving me my life back!

awesome doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2017

My husband and I both see Dr. Gilbert. He has taken excellent care of us and I could never imagine seeing another endocrine doctor. We highly recommend him!

Posted on September 12th, 2016

I have never been examined by Dr Gilbert nor seen by him. I have only seen his nurse practitioner have not received a call back from the NP in 3 days, so I feel abandonment by this MD

patient

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Great doctor!! Very courteous and professional.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Had to reschedule my appointment several times (this was my fault). The staff was very helpful & gracious in getting me rescheduled in a timely fashion. Jordyn in the front office was particularly helpful & friendly. My case is fairly complicated & Dr. Gilbert spent a lot of time explaining things to me. His office nurse was prompt with calling out my prescription and making a referral to another MD. I was very satisfied with my visit.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Dr. Gilbert is an amazing doctor. He always listens to your problems and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is awesome especially the front desk clerk jordan. Highly recommend

Posted on September 26th, 2014

He is an amazing Doctor and has wonderful staff!

Becka

Posted on August 20th, 2014

He and his staff are very courteous. He spends a lot of time with you to explain your condition or his plan in great detail. I would recommend him to anyone! His staff let me know that they are getting another Endocrinologist at the end of the month so waiting to get an appointment will no longer be an issue.

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

Excellent doctor. Could not have asked for better treatment!

Best Doctor in the world!

Posted on September 5th, 2012

I love Dr. Gilbert he is the best! He is patient and takes his time with you. I have even called the answering service and he immediately came on the line to answer all of my concerns. If you need a good endocrin doctor he is truly the best. I am very comfortable with him and I wouldn't change doctors for anything in this world.

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

This is the best Endocrinologist I have ever seen. He actually listened to me and explained in detail. The staff was very polite also.

Excellent Endo and Staff

Posted on March 29th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Gilbert for several years now. There have been times when my appt. would have to be rescheduled, but always in a timely fashion. The staff is excellent and the dr. always spends sufficient time with my problems.