Dr. Timothy Gilbert MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Lake Charles, LA

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016
I have never been examined by Dr Gilbert nor seen by him. I have only seen his nurse practitioner have not received a call back from the NP in 3 days, so I feel abandonment by this MD

June 28th, 2016
patient
Great doctor!! Very courteous and professional.

October 20th, 2015
Had to reschedule my appointment several times (this was my fault). The staff was very helpful & gracious in getting me rescheduled in a timely fashion. Jordyn in the front office was particularly helpful & friendly. My case is fairly complicated & Dr. Gilbert spent a lot of time explaining things to me. His office nurse was prompt with calling out my prescription and making a referral to another MD. I was very satisfied with my visit.

July 23rd, 2015
Dr. Gilbert is an amazing doctor. He always listens to your problems and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is awesome especially the front desk clerk jordan. Highly recommend

September 26th, 2014
He is an amazing Doctor and has wonderful staff!

August 20th, 2014
Becka
He and his staff are very courteous. He spends a lot of time with you to explain your condition or his plan in great detail. I would recommend him to anyone! His staff let me know that they are getting another Endocrinologist at the end of the month so waiting to get an appointment will no longer be an issue.

December 23rd, 2013
Excellent doctor. Could not have asked for better treatment!

September 5th, 2012
Best Doctor in the world!
I love Dr. Gilbert he is the best! He is patient and takes his time with you. I have even called the answering service and he immediately came on the line to answer all of my concerns. If you need a good endocrin doctor he is truly the best. I am very comfortable with him and I wouldn't change doctors for anything in this world.

August 22nd, 2012
This is the best Endocrinologist I have ever seen. He actually listened to me and explained in detail. The staff was very polite also.

March 29th, 2011
Excellent Endo and Staff
I've been seeing Dr. Gilbert for several years now. There have been times when my appt. would have to be rescheduled, but always in a timely fashion. The staff is excellent and the dr. always spends sufficient time with my problems.

June 24th, 2009
There is no better Endocrinologist around
Dr. Gilbert is the best, he spends a lot of time with you asking and answering questions, he even called me to check and see how I was handling the medicine, he didn't have to do that, but it was great that he did. No Dr has ever called to check on me, I am 37 years old.It does take a while to get in to see him, but it is worth the wait.

January 26th, 2009
Don't wait...find another doctor!
After a two month wait, Dr. Gilbert's office called me back to schedule an appointment...for seven months later! About a month before my appointment, his office called to cancel the appointment and reschedule. The appointment was pushed back two months. So after a year of waiting I finally got to see Dr. Gilbert. Great guy! Very knowledgeable and spent a lot of time asking questions and listening. He ordered tests and scheduled a follow up visit for six weeks later. Three weeks later his staff calls to cancel and said someone would call me back to reschedule. That was five weeks ago! I have called his office several times only to get an answering machine or an answering service. I think I have been extremely patient!!! It's sad when you can't get the results of tests. Im not sure if the problem is with Dr. Gilbert or his staff or both. It's time for me to move on to another doctor.